How to Create an Article with Cruise Mode?
Scalenut’s all powerful AI Cruise Mode helps you create a blog from scratch through just 5 easy and engaging steps.
You can use our powerful Cruise Mode to create marketing copy, blogs, landing pages, and articles for your personal and professional needs.
The Scalenut AI Cruise Mode is a milestone achievement in the AI writing field. The tool allows you to create search engine optimized and engaging blog posts free of plagiarism in just five simple steps. Our AI becomes your partner in your interactive content creation process. In this guide article, we will show you a detailed step by step process of how to create a blog using Scalenut Cruise Mode.
Step 1 - Login to your Scalenut account. Locate and click on the “Cruise Mode” button on your Scalenut home screen.
Step 2 - A pop up box will now appear on your screen.
• Enter the primary keyword and any secondary keywords for your topic in the keywords field.
• Then, choose your target location and click on the “Start” button.
Step 3 - Cruise Mode will now be visible on your screen. Here, you can see a guided workflow for the keyword/s you entered.
• In the “Context” section, enter a brief description related to your topic.
• It helps to give our AI an understanding of the theme or requirement of the blog.
• Once you have entered the context, select whether you would like to prioritize the key terms found through a deep analysis by the Scalenut AI by toggling the ‘Prioritize Key Terms’ option.
• You can also enter any additional keywords you might have missed by clicking the "Add Additional Keywords" button.
• Type in your keyword/s in the text field and click ‘Enter’ to insert them.
• You can click the ‘x’ icon next to any inserted keywords to delete it.
Once you are done, click on the “Create Title” button.
Step 4 - In the next step of the blog generation process - the ‘Title’ section, you will see a text box on the left. This box includes AI Generated and Top Ranked titles relevant to your blog topic.
• You can click on a title to use it or hover over it to get a different title variation by clicking on the blue ‘Rephrase’ button.
• Select or edit these titles on your own through the window.
• You can also check the ‘Top Ranked Titles’ tab to go through the list of titles currently occupying the top 30 spots on search engines for your primary keyword.
• You can use the ‘Rephrase’ button in this tab to create an original and authentic title for your blog inspired by one of the top ranking ones.
To proceed with the process, click on the “Create Outline” button on the bottom bar to build the structure of your blog.
Step 5 - In the Outline tab, on the left side of your screen, you can edit your blog headings, questions, and CTA.
• You will also find the option to toggle the ‘Highlight Key Terms’ option on the top here.
• Turning it on will enable you to see the cyan highlight from the key NLP terms in the top-ranked outlines on the right.
Step 6 - On the right hand side of your screen, in the Top Outlines tab, you can see a headings breakdown of the top 30 ranking pages on SERP for your keyword.
• You can choose the appropriate H2 and H3 for your content from here by clicking on the heading.
• Once a header is selected, it will be striked in the column to avoid repetition.
• You can also get an idea of what content to add to a specific H2 - by hovering over the eye button next to the heading.
• It will show you the content covered under it on that particular website.
Step 7 - You can click on the headings in your Outline to edit its text, add an H3 under it, or delete the heading altogether.
• The down arrow next to ‘H2’ or ‘H3’ also lets you change the hierarchy of the titles.
• You can also write your own headings into the text field or click the ‘AI suggestions’ button to get heading ideas from Scalenut AI based on its deep analysis.
• Drag and reorder these headings as per the flow of your blog post.
Suggested Shortcuts in Outline Section of Cruise Mode -
• Press the Tab button to change an H2 to H3.
• Press Shift + Tab to change an H3 to H2.
• Press Enter to write a new H2 or H3.
Step 8 - Our Cruise Mode also allows you to also address the queries of your audiences by adding questions from the FAQ section. This section is optional and you can also skip the questions as per your content requirement.
• To start adding Questions to your content, switch to the ‘Questions’ tab given on the right side of the screen.
• Here, you will find frequently asked questions of the audiences on your keyword from Quora, Google, and Reddit.
• You can click on the icons of the platform to see questions specific to that channel only.
• Scalenut also produces some AI-generated questions that you can include in your content.
• Click a question to add it to the questions section of your content outline.
• You can edit it, drag it from the left to reorder, or choose the bin icon to delete it.
• You can also enter your own questions here or let our AI generate one for you.
Step 9 - Now, select your call to action (CTA) i.e. a statement encouraging your target audiences to take an action.
• You can see and select the appropriate CTA from the drop down menu.
• Once you are done, click the “Generate Writing Points” button at the bottom to move to the next step.
Step 10 - Our powerful AI will now automatically generate the writing points for your blog.
• You can add any writing points you think are missing or generate more AI suggestions.
• You can edit, delete, or reorder any writing points as with the outline.
- You can also add SERP Statistics to your writing points.
Once you have finalised the writing points, click the ‘Generate Content’ button to proceed to the next step. AI technology will start writing your blog post on the basis of all the context and prompts you have provided up to this point in the workflow. It may take a few minutes to generate your first draft.
And voila! Your first draft is ready. Once your draft is ready, you will find the final blog post on the right side of your screen.
• The outline of your content is still visible on the left.
• You can click on the text to edit it as needed.
• Our AI technology also provides you with the word count for each section of your content.
• You can also click the refresh icon next to a heading to rewrite the content within that specific section.
Step 11 - Click on the ‘Preview’ button or the blue eye icon to preview the final draft of your blog.
You can download the blog from here as a PDF, HTML, or Word document by clicking the dropdown menu of the ‘Download Draft’ button.
You can check Scalenut’s proprietary content grade for your blog post and the total word count in the panel below in contrast to the suggested parameters. Click the ‘Export to Editor’ button to take your draft into Scalenut’s AI Editor to give it its final finishing touches.
The ‘Export to Editor’ opens your content draft in the Scalenut AI Editor, where you add more NLP Terms in it, find SERP ideas, and access AI Templates.
And that’s how you generate your blog faster than ever in just 5 minutes. Scalenut’s AI Cruise mode generates the Introduction and Conclusion section for your content on its own. Use Scalenut’s Cruise Mode today to power your content creation process and create a blog post from scratch instantly!