The Formatting Toolbar of the Scalenut Editor
Scalenut Editor has a range of formatting features to supercharge your text.
Formatting, irrespective of long-form or short-form content, plays a vital role in augmenting the overall idea you want to emphasize, contributes to improved readability and engagement, and allows readers to skim through the content when needed without missing much
Scalenut has added a formatting toolbar in its Editor, which houses a collection of the most important formatting tools to help you with your content endeavors. Let us take a deep dive to understand the features it has on offer.
- Bold - This feature allows you to highlight parts of your content, such as phrases, keywords, dates, names, numerals, or other data, by making them bold.
- Italic - This allows you to emphasize certain text parts by introducing a swinging-type style to a part of a line or an entire line. In most cases, we italicize a quote to differentiate it from the rest of the text.
- Underline - This feature can underline the selected text and emphasize its importance.
- Strikethrough - It strikes a line through the text and helps create a before-and-after comparison for greater emphasis on the views/data being presented.
- Numbering - Create numbered lists using this feature.
- Bullets - Use this feature to create a bulleted list and highlight its importance.
- Superscript - This allows you to introduce superscript for showcasing the importance of numbers and data.
- Subscript - If you are creating chemical content, this feature will help create chemical formulas seamlessly.
- Text Alignment - Using this, you can align your text - left, center, or right.
- Text Color - Change the color of the text and make them more visible with this feature.
- Text Highlight - You can highlight a section or a line to ensure those who are skimming do not miss out on these parts of your text.