The Scalenut Transaction section is a record of the transactions made by you or your team to date.
Depending on the Scalenut Pricing Plan you choose, you may come across limits for the following -
- AI Words
- SEO Reports
- Keyword Planner
- Talent Network
The ‘Transaction’ section on the Scalenut Dashboard helps you keep a tab on all of these and ensure you never run out of limits while performing critical tasks. In addition, it provides a daily overview of your team’s usage of different Scalenut tools.
How to access Transactions on the Scalenut software?
- Transactions is a sub-part of the ‘My Accounts’ section. Click on the ‘My Account’ option on the navigation panel’s lower side.
- It will take you to the ‘Account’ tab by default. Tap the ‘Transaction’ option beside the ‘Account’ tab to access your Scalenut transaction history.
What comprises the Transactions section?
The transaction section is an overview of your usage of different Scalenut tools during the current cycle at a single place.
It shows you the available balance in your account, both purchased and promotional, on the right side. In addition, you also have the option to click on ‘Recharge Credits’ to instantly recharge your Scalenut account if you are falling short of credits. It will allow you to choose the amount you want to top-up your account with.
At the center of the ‘Transactions’ section, you will get an overview of all the transactions, i.e., an overview of different AI tool limits used and the closing balance every time you use the software.
The tool showcases SEO Docs and AI Words usage whenever you generate something via the Scalenut software. In addition, any changes in your ‘Talent Team’ are also displayed here.
Can I filter my usage category-wise?
As mentioned above, users can easily filter their usage to track patterns or keep a record via the ‘Filter By’ option.
It means that in addition to getting a day-to-day overview of your usage in the ‘Transaction’ section, you can use the ‘Filter By’ drop-down menu for refining and filtering the data for the following categories -
- All - For all the transactions made
- Talent Network - Showcases the additions or changes made to your Talent Network
- SEO Docs - Presents the number of reports generated along with the date on which they were created
- AI Words - It includes records of long-form and short-form AI words generated via your account date-wise.