Repetition in content
While using Scalenut, you might realize that sometimes the AI ends up generating repetitive and essentially similar content. To create more diverse content and to avoid the problem of content repetition, we recommend referring to this article as it aims to offer all the possible tips and solutions that you might need.
Diversifying the Generated Content
The Scalenut AI generated content based on a specific pattern, i.e. by observing the already written content and basing the results on that. To avoid repetition you can refer to the following solutions as per what works for you best:
- Write about a Specific part of your content: You can select a part of your content that you want to focus on and in the direction of which you want the content to go in. Once you select this content, the AI will write about this and generate more specific and diverse content.
- Try to give more information: You can try to give more information to the AI, such as using the commonly asked questions displayed in the ‘Questions’ option of the report. This will also help create a specific pattern and divert from generating the same content over and over again.
- Avoid parts of your content: If there are parts of your content that you don't want the AI to write more about or slightly repetitive parts, you can use the Blinder option. All you have to do is type “###” wherever you want the AI to avoid the content.
- Use SERP ideas: SERP ideas provide credible information that you can add to your content and are great if you want to diversify your content. You can refer to this article here to read and know more about SERP ideas and how to use them.
Contact Us for Assistance:
However, if you have trouble doing so or the problem still persists, simply reach out to our Customer Support Team. We will gladly guide you through the next steps and promptly assist you in finding a resolution.
Here's how to contact us for assistance:
1. Choose the most convenient method to reach our customer support team, such as live chat or email - email@example.com
2. To connect with a Customer Representative for a quick resolution, click on the chat option located in the bottom right corner.
3. Explain your situation and provide the necessary details, including your account information (E-mail ID).
Working Together for a Solution:
Once you have contacted our team, we will work together with you on resolving the issue and fixing any problems that you come across. We will gladly help you diversify your content and even fix any issue on our end depending on the situation as swiftly as possible.