How to upgrade or downgrade a plan?
Scalenut allows users to upgrade/downgrade their subscription plan with a few easy steps.
Scalenut has a three-tiered pricing plan to cater to all its users’ diverse needs. Given the options available, it may so happen that you subscribe to a plan and feel that you would be better off with a different tier. If that is the case with you, fret not because Scalenut allows its users to upgrade/downgrade their subscription plans hassle-freely.
Steps to upgrade your existing Scalenut plan
‘Essential’ or ‘Growth’ plan users can upgrade to a superior plan by following a few simple steps. Here’s how -
- Click on the My Account option on the lower part of your Scalenut Navigation Panel.
- Now, click on the Subscription option to access the default billing cycle.
- The Subscription tab also gives you an overview of all the plans available for your upcoming billing cycle.
- Click on the Upgrade Plan button related to the plan you wish to upgrade. For example, if you are an Essential plan user, you can upgrade to the Growth or the Pro plan. Similarly, Growth plan users can upgrade to the Pro plan by clicking on the Upgrade Plan option in blue.
- The next screen will allow you to confirm the changes to the billing cycle to give it effect from the next cycle.
Steps to downgrade your existing plan
Reduced team size, changes in content creation needs, or any other reason can propel you to downgrade your Scalenut subscription plan. For example, Pro plan users can downgrade to the Growth or the Essential plan. While we would not like you to downgrade, if that is the only option, you can follow a few easy steps.
- Click on the My Account option in the lower part of your Navigation Panel.
- Now, click on the Subscription tab to access your current plan. In addition, it also lets you access the other plans available that you wish to downgrade to.
- Select the appropriate plan you want to move to. For example, Growth plan users can switch to the Essential plan, or Pro users can shift to the Growth or Essentialplan. Click on the associated Downgrade Plan option available in the description.
- Now, confirm the changes in the next screen to give effect to the changes.