How to View Version History?
Scalenut offers users access to the version history for their AI Docs and SEO Docs
A document often goes through multiple editing versions to become the final piece. With ‘Version History,’ a user can access a running list of changes you or your team members have made to a specific document. It gives you insights regarding the changes made and lets you easily extract one or more of the previous versions.
Scalenut supports version history for the SEO Docs and AI Docs, which means you can access the changes made to both your long-form and short-form documents with a few clicks.
Steps to Check the Version History for Documents Generated via AI Copywriter
- Click on the ‘AI Docs’ option listed under the AI Copywriter heading in the navigation panel of your Scalenut Dashboard.
- Now, look for the document you want the previous version/s of by scrolling through the document list. Alternatively, you can use the search bar, filter tags, or the sorting option to refine the list and look for the document you need the previous version of. Once you do, click on the ‘Open Document’ option associated with it to go to its Editor page.
- Once on the Scalenut Editor, take your cursor to the ‘File’ option on the top left of your screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear with several options. Click on ‘Version History’ to proceed. It will show you all the previous versions of the document (if any) and even lets you restore any of them with a single click.
How to access the version history of a Scalenut SEO Doc?
- Click on the ‘Article Writer’ option under the SEO tools heading in the navigation panel.
- Now look for the document you want the version history of. You can scroll through the list of documents or use the search bar, sorting, or filter tags option to find the document quickly.
- Click on the associated ‘Create Content’ option highlighted in blue to take you to the Scalenut Editor, where the last saved version of the document is currently accessible.
- Now, head to the ‘File’ option in the top bar. As soon as you do so, a drop-down menu will appear, which will have several options pertaining to the file, such as export, import from URL, and more.
- Click on ‘Version History’ to access all the previously saved document iterations on Scalenut. You can also restore any of the versions with a single click.