How to use Q&A Content Template?
Q&A templates are a great way to have AI generate product-relevant answers/questions on a topic.
Scalenut has developed a series of Q&A templates to make responding easier. These are AI-powered and require you to enter basic details to generate compelling answers/questions per your needs.
Here are the Scalenut Q&A templates that you need to know about -
- Answer a Question - Are you looking for insightful answers on any topic? If yes, copy and paste the question into this template and click on the ‘Generate’ button. Scalenut’s AI will curate a helpful and accurate answer for you in no time!
- Engaging Questions - Instead of being the one answering, are you on the other side of the table where you are levied with the responsibility to create engaging questions? Enter the topic you want questions for, click on the ‘Generate’ button and let AI conjure the most interesting questions that are thought-provoking and propel your audience to think.
- Answer a Question in Bullet Points - Bullets are always useful but are especially noteworthy when you have multiple points to highlight concisely. Our ‘Answer a Question in Bullet Points’ template churns answers in easy-to-understand and skimmable bullet form for improved readability. Start by entering your question, and click the ‘Generate’ button.
- Quora Answers - Are you looking to get more traction and reach a broader audience on Quora? Use Scalenut’s AI to conjure upvote-worthy Quora answers that let you stand out and garner much sought-after appreciation. All you have to do is enter your question in this template and click on the ‘Generate’ button.
Q&A Template - A Sample Walkthrough
Here is how you can use Scalenut’s Q&A templates -
- You can find the Q&A Templates tucked under the ‘AI Copywriter’ header in the Scalenut navigation panel. Click on the ‘Templates’ option and select ‘Q&A Content’ from the categories available.
- Choose the template you want to work with.
For example, you want to use the ‘Answer a Question in Bullet Points’ template. Start by tapping on it.
- Now, enter the question you need an answer for in the question section of the template. For example - What is a Keto diet?
- Now, click on the ‘Generate’ button in the lower-right corner of your screen. Wait for the AI to generate the most relevant results to your queries.
- You can add one or more answers to the editor by clicking on the ‘Add to Editor’ option. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Generate More’ option to see more results.