How to configure AI within the AI Editor?
With Scalenut AI settings tool, you can update your preferences - to direct our powerful AI to create customised content for your content needs.
At Scalenut, we've unleashed the power of AI to revolutionize content creation. With just a few prompts or simple instructions, our AI can design captivating content tailored to your specific needs.
Say goodbye to writer's block as our AI becomes your creative ally, helping you shape your ideas into compelling draft articles in an instant.
One of our standout features, "AI Settings" empowers you to direct your thoughts and guide the AI in generating content that aligns with your personal or professional requirements.
Let's now delve into how you can harness the potential of this feature to unlock the full capabilities of AI content creation effortlessly.
Where can we find the AI Settings Feature?
To access and configure AI settings, you can follow the steps described below in this guide.
Log in to your Scalenut account and visit the ‘Article Writer’ through your dashboard. You can access it from the left-side navigation bar or directly click on the article you want to work on.
In this case, let’s say we want to continue with the article ‘Scented Candles.’ Simply, click on it.
Or, create an SEO document by entering your primary keyword and target location.
Once you have created the SEO report, click the respective "Status" button to visit the "Article Writer" editor.
Let’s say we want to access the article ‘Scented Candles’; we will click ‘Editing in Progress’’ to get to the editor.
On the redirected editor screen, click on the gear icon to open the AI configuration. A panel will open on the right side of your screen.
Using the Scalenut ‘AI Settings’ feature, you can give clear instructions to the AI about:
• Context - In this box, you can provide the Scalenut AI with the overall context of the content. Add a short description of what you want AI to focus on so that it understands your content goals.
• Keywords - In this prompt box, you can enter or highlight the most important keywords for your content. It will help the AI focus more on the entered keywords to generate content around them.
• Output Length - Through the output length feature, you can choose the length of the output content every time you use a Scalenut AI feature. You can choose from various output length options: short, medium, and long.
• Creativity - With our creativity feature, you can make the AI understand the extent of creativity you want in your generated content. You can choose from low, medium, and high options.
• Prioritize NLP Terms - Here, you can enable the prioritization of key NLP terms based on their priority. You can click the configure option below the ‘Prioritize NLP Terms’ button to set the priority level further.
As you can see on clicking the “configure” option - a pop-up window opens where all the key terms and their priority are listed.
You can change the priority of a key term from here.
Our AI technology will create content based on the preferences you added. Enabling the key term preferences will increase the usage of these key terms in your generated content. Once you update your preferences, click the “Update” button to save your choices. Now you can use any Scalenut AI tool to write your content.
For instance, I want content on why maintaining a healthy lifestyle is beneficial in the longer run. I have added the context, keywords, output length, creativity and prioritized key terms. Once you are done filling in the prompts, click ‘Update’.
Finally, use the ‘Write’ feature to dictate the AI to produce content based on your choices.
Configuring the Scalenut ‘AI Settings’ helps you control our AI to create content according to your needs.