How to Optimize an Already Existing Blog Using Scalenut?
You can optimize your existing blog posts to get more value out of them.
Scalenut’s powerful Content Optimizer helps you improve the comprehensiveness of the content by providing you with deep data-driven insights. These can help you identify the missing spots to make your content more engaging and rank it higher.
In this detailed guide, we will show you step by step how to optimize an already existing blog for your business.
Step 1 - Click on “Content Optimizer” under the “SEO Tools.”
Step 2- Next, add the URL of your existing blog, the key terms you want to rank for, and the location of your target audience. Once you've done that, click on 'create' and the Content Optimizer will quickly analyze the top 30 URLs and generate a report with an SEO score for your content.
Step 3 - Click on 'Open Editor' to go to the Editor.
Step 4 - Once you enter the editor,on the top left side, you will find the meta title, meta description and URL Permalink of your existing content.
Step 5- On the right side, under the 'Optimize' section, you'll see your article's SEO score. This score tells you how your content is performing for different parameters. These include key terms, content depth, keyword density, headings, meta tags, featured snippet, links, and URL.
These sections also highlight areas you should improve to increase your score and search engine ranking. Think of it as a personalized action plan for your content optimization.
- Key terms analysis tells you the current key term usage as well as what the ideal usage should be. You can even click on “Generate content” for a particular keyword and our AI will take over.
- Content depth analysis tells you what your article’s ideal length, number of headings and image count should be.
- Keyword density tells you the density of most used keywords and of primary and secondary keywords.
- H1 Heading analysis ensures you follow the best practices when creating an H1 such as its length, presence of primary keyword, and other important elements.
- Similar to H1 heading, the H2-H6 analysis provides insights into keywords used and other recommendations for the H2-H6 H-tags of your blog.
- The Meta tags analysis gives optimal length and keyword suggestions for your meta title and meta description.
- The Featured snippet section provides recommendations of frequently asked questions you can add as a part of your blog to appear as featured snippets. You can also generate the answer to those questions right then and there.
- The link section provides recommendations on outbound links to increase content credibility.
- The URL analysis evaluates the article's URL length and primary keyword presence for optimal SEO and user experience.
Using these insights one can optimize their content and scale it according to the latest SEO guidelines.