How to Manage your Optimizer Reports?
Stay ahead of the competition by leveraging optimizer reports to enhance your online presence and achieve your business goals.
Scalenut's Content Optimizer is a robust tool that uses advanced algorithms to analyze your content. It gives suggestions for improving your content based on SEO best practices and scores your content's optimization. Additionally, the tool also pinpoints areas that need enhancement.
These optimizer reports can then be effectively managed and organized by using tags.
In this article, we will cover all that you need to know about managing your Optimizer Reports.
What are Tags?
‘Tags’ provide a convenient way to categorize and group them, allowing for easier tracking and optimizing your content for search engines.
Need help managing your Optimizer Reports?
Here's how you can do it in a few simple steps.
To access your Optimizer Reports, sign in to your Scalenut Account and navigate to the Content Optimizer.
On the redirected screen, you will find options like Search Optimizer Report, Filter Tags, Sort By, and the arrow button.
Let’s discuss how you can use these options to manage your Optimizer Reports.
- Search Optimizer Report: You can directly type the name of the article you are trying to optimize, and it will show up on your screen in no time.
- Filter Tags - You'll see the ‘Filter tags' option between the Search Optimizer Report and Sort By option, which allows you to search, create, or manage tags.
Note: The maximum character you can input for any tag is 20.
To manage your tags, click on the blue 'Manage' text at the top right corner of the dialogue box.
Or, you can also manage your tags from the ‘Add Tag’ button right beneath the Content Optimizer Report name.
To add a new tag, enter the name, select ‘Create New Tag’ and click on ‘OK’
You have successfully created a new tag.
Add a Tag
To add a tag, click on the plus icon. It will allow you to give the tag a new name.
For example: We want to add the name ‘Naman’ as a tag.
Just write the name, select ‘done’ and click on ‘OK’
NOTE: You can easily edit or delete any tag names from there using the corresponding icons.
Edit/Modify a Tag:
To modify a tag, click on the pencil icon. It will allow you to give the tag a new name.
For example: We want to change the name of the ‘Naman’ tag to ‘Pooja’.
Please replace 'Naman' with 'Pooja' in this box. Once you have entered the new name, click ‘OK’ to save the changes.
Delete a Tag:
To delete a tag, select the bin icon.
Once you have done this, click on 'Confirm' to confirm the deletion of the tag. Please keep in mind that you cannot undo this action.
- The tag will now be permanently deleted.
- Sort By - You can also sort your optimizer reports by the date of creation, update, and SEO Score.
- Arrow option - This option allows you to arrange your Optimizer reports in an arranged or descending order. Click on it if you wish to alter the default arrangement mode.