How to Manage Access of Your Team Members?
This help piece will give you a walkthrough of managing the members easily.
Scalenut Pro users can have at least two users accessing the same account. In addition, you can also add more members to the same account for seamless access. However, when multiple users are accessing the same account, it can be counterintuitive for you if you run into maintenance hassles. For this, we have curated a ‘Team’ section where you can manage your team members holistically.
So, here’s how you can manage the Scalenut’s account access of your team members -
- Click on the ‘My Account’ header in the navigation panel.
- Now, head over to the ‘Team’ section. Here, you will find all the current team members who have access to your Scalenut account.
- You can assign tags to these users.This can be done by clicking on edit.
- Select the tags you want to provide access for to a particular user and then click on “Update”.
- Once a tag is assigned to them, they will only be able to see the docs for that particular tag.