How to Get the Best Out of AI Copywriter?
AI Copywriter helps you generate powerful short-form copies. From catchy product descriptions to impressive social media copies, it has got your back.
Before we get into the details of using AI copywriter, let us look at some do’s and don’ts to generate better results for your input.
Do’s of Using AI Copywriter
- Write a detailed description.
- Add a few details asked for the particular use case. For instance, mention your brand's name and write a short description of your product (up to 200 characters) in the given fields in the case of Product Description. Then, click on ‘Generate’ at the bottom right of the window.
- When describing your product or service, provide as much information as possible to get the most out of AI Copywriter. The more specific your information points are, the better the output AI will provide.
- Generate more outputs and customize the desired one according to your needs.
- You can generate more outputs for your desired use case by clicking on the ‘Generate More’ button. You can also join two or more outputs to create an ideal copy.
- If the outputs aren’t as you would like them to be, try changing the description provided to the AI copywriter, regenerate or simply edit the output a little to your liking.
- You can give your own polishing touches by editing the generated outputs accordingly before adding them to the editor. Just click on the sentence/part of the output that you want to edit.
- Mark the favourites.
- The best practice for selecting the final output is to pull out your favourite pieces from the generated results. Using the Like/Dislike feature will make the AI better understand your choice and improve its content generation skills. The more you use this feature, the more the AI will understand your preference and mold itself accordingly. To use this feature, click on the ‘thumbs up/thumbs down’ icon at the bottom left of the generated option.
Don'ts of Using AI Copywriter
- Do not leave the description box or any other required field empty for any use case. If you do not give the AI info (context) about your product/brand/service, it will not be able to create the best output for you.
- Try to refrain from giving unnecessary information to the AI. As the AI learns from your suggestions and requirements, it is only fitting to provide on-point data for maximum accuracy. Try to keep your descriptions concise and under 200 words.