How to Edit or Delete Tags to Manage SEO Reports?
Scalenut Pro users get the functionality to add multiple members to access the same account. It adds to the collaboration endeavour that we are a fan of but can turn out to be a mess if not handled properly.
In addition, you can also use these tags to improve productivity further. These tags can be used to manage accessibility better and group different users based on specific criteria.
You can make changes to tags or delete them entirely in Article Writer.
- Click on the ‘Add Tag’ button under any SEO Article. A dropdown with all created tags will appear.
- Click on the blue ‘Manage’ text in the top right corner of this drop-down. You will see the edit and delete icons next to all tag names.
- To edit a tag, click the pencil icon. Now, you can rename the tag to anything else and click ‘OK.’ For example, we’ll rename the ‘Tech’ tag to ‘Technology’.
- Similarly, to delete a tag, click ‘Manage’ and then the bin icon instead. Now, click ‘Confirm’ to confirm the deletion of this tag. Remember, there is no undoing this change.
- The tag will now be permanently deleted.
Here’s one more way in which you can edit/delete these tags -
- Click on ‘My Account’ placed on the lower side of the navigation panel. It will take you to the ‘Profile’ section by default.
- Switch to the ‘Team’ Section, which will show you the list of current team members who can access your account.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button towards the right middle of the screen to open the pop-up.
- Now, tap the ‘Manage’ option in the ‘Tag’ section. It will enable two buttons for each tag you have created - ‘Edit’ and ‘Delete.’
- If you wish to edit a tag, click on the Pencil icon. Make the necessary change and click on ‘Ok’ to give effect. For example, you can rename the ‘New’ tag to ‘New 2023.’
- If you want to delete a tag, click on the Bin icon beside the tag you wish to delete. Click ‘Confirm’ to remove the tag permanently.