How to Add or Remove a Team Member?
Scalenut Pro users can share access to their accounts with multiple members.
Scalenut Pro plan users can add a team member or more to access the Scalenut account and collaborate on various projects. These projects range from copywriting, clusters, and blog outlines, to full-fledged blog posts. In addition, if you are the admin of your profile, you can make changes regarding the individuals who can access your account.
Steps to add a team member to your Scalenut account
- Click on the ‘My Account’ option in the navigation panel's lower half. It will take you to the ‘Profile’ section, where you can access and manage personal details pertaining to your account.
- Now click on the ‘Team’ tab just below the ‘Profile’ tab to view the existing members who currently have access to this account.
- You can find details regarding the availability of the seats in the ‘Available Additional Section.’
- You can invite more members to access your account if there are slots available. For this, click on the ‘Invite More’ button in blue placed in the middle right of your screen to open the invite pop-up.
- Enter the credentials of the new participant, such as their name and email address. If you want specific tag access, you can choose that, too, in the same pop-up.
- Double-check the credentials entered and tap the ‘Invite’ button to send an official invite to a new member.
Note - Scalenut allows users to buy additional member slots. Go through Scalenut’s Pricing Plans for more information.
Steps to remove an existing team member from your Scalenut account
Only the admin users of Scalenut can remove members. Here are the steps to follow -
- Now, head over to the ‘Team’ tab to access the list of people who can currently access your account and their personal details. If you are starting fresh, follow the first two steps mentioned above.
- Click on the three horizontal dots against the credentials of the member you wish to remove.
- Now, a ‘Delete’ pop-up with a bin icon will appear. Click on it, and we will instantly terminate the member's access to the Scalenut account.