Scalenut’s My Account section lets you access and edit your personal information.
Scalenut’s ‘My Account’ section is accessible in the lower-left corner of the navigation panel. It is one of the most packed sections and contains many features that need getting used to for a new user.
However, even those who have logged in after a few months may require a walkthrough because we have made significant changes to the UI.
This guide will break down the ‘Account’ section and provide a detailed walkthrough to make it easier for you to browse through all it offers. Before we get into the details, here are the four parts that comprise the ‘My Account’ section -
- AI Outputs
The ‘Profile’ section houses your personal details. You can find the credentials associated with the Scalenut account, such as your full name, company name, contact details, and email ID. In addition, users can also enter their GST number if they have a registered entity for claiming input tax credit or for reference purposes.
The Profile also contains details regarding the Scalenut plan that is currently active - Individual, Growth, or Pro. You will also get your current month’s plan usage, such as AI Words, Reports generated, and Topic Clusters created. You will also find your quota renewal date at the bottom of your screen.
Editing your personal details
Scalenut lets you edit your personal details, barring the email ID originally used for Scalenut account creation. Here are the steps -
- Click on the ‘Edit Profile’ option marked in blue on the right-middle of your screen.
- The next screen will let you edit the details you desire to change, such as your full name, company name, contact number, or GST number.
- Once you have made the changes, click on the ‘Update Profile’ option to save them.
Changing your Scalenut Password
In addition to professional credentials, the ‘Profile’ section also lets you change your password. Here’s how -
- Click on the ‘Change Password’ option marked in blue at the upper middle of your screen.
- You will be requested to enter your current password.
- Now, enter the new password twice. Ensure the new password is strong and difficult for others to crack.
- Tap on ‘Change’ to update your profile password.
If you are a Scalenut Pro Plan user, you can add another user to access the same Scalenut account by default. In addition, the account admin can also add members at an additional cost. All of these team members can be viewed in the ‘Team’ section.
How do I invite new members to my Scalenut family?
Here are the steps to follow to invite new members to access your Scalenut account -
- Tap on the ‘Invite More’ option in the right-middle of your screen. A pop-up will appear.
- Enter the credentials of the member to invite. Details, such as email ID and name, are required to provide them access. In addition, you can also use the tag functionality to categorize the newly-inducted member in a group of your choice.
- Once you have entered the requisite details, click the ‘Invite’ button to send an invite request.
If you or your team members had previously generated and deleted any reports, these would be stored under the ‘Archive’ section.
In addition to their creation date, word count, and content grade, Scalenut also allows you to restore them with a single click. You have to click on the ‘Restore’ button attached to the report you want to reinstate, and these will be available for your viewing and editing purposes.
This section contains an overview of all the content produced using our AI tools and provides you easy access to them. It is subdivided into two sections:
- Favorite - If you have tagged any of your Scalenut pieces as favorites, you can access them easily here.
- History - This sub-section gives you an account overview pertaining to all the content generated using our AI tools by you or your team members to date. It allows easy access and makes it seamless to keep track of the content produced by all the team members. It also acts as a quick reference when you are looking to find a specific piece but aren’t sure of the name, type, or tools used.